Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Repairing Truck Parts

     Heynow. It's 11:02AM and I am really tired and hungry. Tonight the weather will be really bad. From snow to sleet to freezing rain. So tomorrow, I might not be at work, on pay day. That would really suck. Should I give my boss my time sheet? My eyes are heavy and I just want to sleep in my chair but I want to eat some lunch too. I packed a PB&J sandwich, two bags of baked chips, and two granola bars. Yesterday, I did go grocery shopping and got some food. I broke my third door handle (because of the frozen door situation) so I'm going to look online and find the part to replace it. I found the part and it's only $12.69. It's now 12:02PM and just finished lunch and I'm still hungry. Really, I have one meal a day and it's lunch. Example: Yesterday all I had for dinner was a small mac n cheese bowl and I barely finished that. I usual have no breakfast, I have a good lunch and then for dinner I don't eat much. I've got some weird eating patterns and sleeping patterns. Last night I was wide awake at 11:45PM walking around my apartment and playing the ukulele. When I saw the clock I changed into my bed clothes and went to bed. I was wired that night and couldn't sleep. I think I'll turn in my time sheet and see if I can cash in my check to pay my truck payment, it's due tomorrow.  Anyway, I bought the door handle part so I'll be fixing that when I get it. I'll probably get my dad to help and to assist me. Ugh. It's boring here. Nothing exciting at all happening. Last night I did enter a "Google TV" YouTube video entry but my video is not in their video gallery section on their page. What does that mean? Is mine not selected? Is my video violating the rules? Is mine got going through? Or is it simply that my video is not right? I don't know. I might make another video for them. I've seen the videos on the gallery and it's just people saying that they want one. They're not saying what they like about it, which is what the video is supposed to be about. I don't know, it seems that I'm saying it's not fair and I don't want to be that person. I'll make another video. Okay, that's it for me today. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment