Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Camera!

     Heynow, I got my camera! I actually got it yesterday after work. It cost more than I thought because of the 4GB SDHC card and the card reader. The total was about $190. Not good but I'll get by. Here's a picture:
     It's a very good quality camera. It has a feature on there the detects smiles and it takes a picture every time someone smiles, that's awesome. I took a lot of pictures just by smiling. Sometimes I quickly switched over to a different facial expression. Anyway, as soon as I get my other prop, I'll start shotting which will probably be next week. I went to Walgreens to get some lotion and saw an 8GB SDHC card and had to get it because of the space I need for the camera for videos. Anyway, I don't have that much cash for the rest of the week so I'll search for the prop later. Maybe I'll get someone to hangout with when looking for it. Maybe I'll ask them to be in it too as a bonus video. Just thinking of conversations that I probably won't have. Have you ever done something like that? Leave a comment if you have. I'm listening to "Ballad of a Thin Man" by Bob Dylan on my iTunes. I sent a few replies on twitter and some have responded. Well, the replies I've sent are to YouTuber's I like. Actually I need to edit a video I shot yesterday to test out on YouTube. I finished editing and uploading now, it slows my computer down so I'll go and come back and give you a link. New Camera Test! Well, It's 11:34PM now, so I'm going to bed now. My life is exciting, goodnight. 

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/erikesemo

No comments:

Post a Comment