Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I pay how much?

     Heynow. Work Blog! It's 12:30PM now and I've been working the past couple days and haven't been able to type the blog. Anyway, I ate my lunch and I'm listening to the radio a little bit. Late night, I was stressed out and I actually took a bath. Just laying in the tube and relaxing but when I washed my hair, water got into my right ear. I HATE THAT! It's still in my ear and I keep trying to clean it out. I feel like my left ear is super powered and my right ear is deaf. When I was about to put on some music through my ear phones, my boss walked up and scared me. And that freaked me out because I didn't hear him. After listening to the radio, my left ear hurts and feels like it's infected. Ugh, I shouldn't have taking a bath and have just taken a shower.
      I've been watching the weather radar and seeing the snow slowly coming my way. Hopefully, it won't be that bad on the roads and everything. I'm ready for spring. I need to leave early and get to the post office because I need to shop a painting to a friend of mine that lives in California. She really liked my paintings so I'm going to surprise her with a painting and a few other mini gifts. Her birthday was on the 20th so it'll be a few days late.
     Ugh, I hate paying rent. I wish it wasn't really high for me. They know I'm living by myself in a two bedroom apartment because they didn't have any one bedroom apartments available at the time. I might ask them if there's any available now so I can move from one side to the other and my rent would be cheaper. Maybe my neighbors won't be that bad either. It's good to blog because I haven't thought about asking for a one bedroom and I'm just thinking out loud. I don't really know how much cheaper it would be though. I think when I entered 1BR = $325 and 2BR = $450. Now rent has gone up $20 so it might be $345 or $350 for a 1BR. That's still better than $470. It's a good thing that I'm a saver. I'll ask the next time I pay my rent which will be this Friday or Monday. Crap, I just looked out and it's pouring the snow now. I hope I leave early today. My ears are really hurting and irritated. This morning I was really sleepy and debated staying in bed and call in sick. But I didn't and made my lunch and drove here. Anyway, I'm done for now, my ears hurt. My life is exciting, later. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't help you with the rent, but if you put a few tiny drops of rubbing alcohol in your water-logged ear, it'll clear it right up! (I know from experience!)

    ReplyDelete