Sunday, January 2, 2011

I joined what?

     Heynow. I'm at my apartment at the moment listening to "I Need You" by The Beatles on my iTunes. This weekend was fun. Oh yeah, Happy New Year! And a new years resolution that I made up, kinda was to start Twitter on 1/1/11, so I did. erikesemo's Twitter FOLLOW ME! and I'll more than likely follow you. So far so good on that one. I guess I'll try and post at least one thing on there for the whole year which doesn't sound impossible at all. I'm one the computer all the time. You never know, I might go off the grid for a day or two. If I don't post anything, it's no big deal. I made another resolution and that's to make some more YouTube videos and hopefully become a partner. That would be cool. Getting paid to make videos. Well, one thing that I could do (but can't because my apartment doesn't allow) is to get a cat, because cats on the internet is gold. All you gotta do is film them and their a hit. Get a couple boxes and stuff for them to play with and film away. I need to look up if I can get a fish or something so I can at least has some sort of pet. I pulled out the contract and I'll look it over. Here's what it has under "Pets. Lessee shall not be allowed pets in or about the premises, unless they have a service dog, and then they will be required to give a pet security deposit of $200.00." That's a bunch of bullshit. I'll ask if I can get a fish or something. If they accept a fish I'll ask if I can get a cat but I doubt either will work. I was hoping I could find a loophole.
     New Years Eve I spent it with my brother and sis-in-law and a one of their friends house, Z. & T. They had a bunch of people over and most of the time me and Casey played guitar. Everyone was pretty cool. I got home at around 4:39AM and woke up in my bed at 3:19PM. I've been home all weekend and it's been nice. Sleeping in, doing choirs, and drinking tea. At the moment, it's 11:11PM, make a wish. I made my wish, I hope it comes true soon. I need to get to bed soon. I did laundry, cleaned my apartment and started a new revolution in my bed, lol. I haven't painted in a while, I've been burnt out on it I guess but I've got four paintings to do and I'll be done for now. I'll try and do one tomorrow. I got my Mountain Window wallpaper up on my wall. It doesn't look all that great and I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I might do that tomorrow too. I put down my Jimi Hendrix black light poster and my Iron Man painting and put it on the other wall. I put the Abbey Road plot out poster in the computer room on my closet door. Everything fits in nicely. I need to end this now and watch my YouTube videos and goto bed. Remember the FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! and I'll follow you. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment