Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Moving On, I hope it only gets better.

Heynow. I'M MOVING! Who wants to help?!.......I can hear the crickets already. Well, I'm moving way closer to work. So close that it's less than a block away. Plus there's a coffee shop below me, it'll be a good hang out place. Since I'm over a cafe, wouldn't I get free WiFi? SWEET! I hope that's the case. That's one more bill I won't have to pay! I hope they keep it on all day and night. I made up a list of things for me to do. Pay rent and deposit, get new address, ask about who does electric/gas/water/cable television/garbage pickup, cancel electric/water/internet/directv, change license and plate, ask if pets are allowed (I'd like to get one once I settle in), etc. I'm thinking that I'm going to be moving everything in on Sunday, or at least the heavy stuff. Well, the computer guy is here and I need to stop. I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment