Monday, December 13, 2010

SNOW DAY!

     Heynow. I have taken a snow day, so if you guessed that I would, you win! Congratulations. When I woke up I looked out the window and I could see ice on all of apartment complex roads. It's 2:51PM and most of the stuff on the roads have melted. I went back to bed and I called in and my boss was understandable about the snow. I went back to sleep and went I woke up again I looked at my right hand middle knuckle and it was scrapped and cut up. Even though it was dark I could see a huge darker spot on my hand. Apparently I scrapped my knuckle when I was asleep. I have no idea how I did it. So a freaked out and checked the bed to see if I could see if the sheets were bloody, they weren't. Then I went to the bathroom and put a band aid on. It's been a lazy day, I haven't recorded anything yet. I think after a while I'll goto Middlesboro and go grocery shopping, since the roads have cleared up well. That's my plan for today. Now I'm hungry and I'm going to make some mac n cheese. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment