Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Paintings, Homeowner, Goldeneye Review, Orthodontist

Heynow. It's been a few days since I have blogged. So here we go. I've been painting more. Here's a few:

"Cloud Tree"
For Sale! but I have an offer.
This one is an original painting.

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Four Heads)
For Sale!

     I still haven't looked at that house in Middlesboro yet. I don't know but I keep procrastinating about it. I've had plans in my head if I lived there. One: Getting a bicycle and riding to work. Having my book bag with my lunch packed, extra jacket and hat. It's good exercise and I might get to meet new people. Hopefully the neighborhood is good. I might check it out if I get off of work early. Usually after work, I'm so tired and a little burnt out so I just good home.
     Goldeneye 007 for the Wii is awesome! I haven't finished it yet but I'm planning on playing after work. Today is my video gaming day; no paintings tonight and no laundry to do yet.
     I went to the orthodontist yesterday to do some tightening and the day after is always awful. My teeth are hurting. Plus I have to wear two rubber bands on each side so it's extra tight. I usually just have one on each side. I'm going to try to wear them as much as I can. I went pretty far last month. I think I kept it going for about three and a half weeks. It sucks.
     Work has been busy so that's why I haven't been posting. I guess I'll get back to work now. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment