Monday, August 23, 2021

Tattoo Ideas - What all should I get and were on my body?

       HEYNOW! I forgot that I've also done some tattoo edits or ideas that I might get or I think that are cool looking, let's go:

Homer fading into the bushes.
I'm definitely going to have this tattooed on my left leg where I have a patch of missing hair. I guess the keys in my pocket have shaved it off over time.

Bart: "April fo-"
For a long time, I would die laughing from this clip so I decided to find the screen shot and edited it.
Not sure if I'll ever get it but IDK.

Cool Lisa
I've got a painting of this but I added in the pink eyes. Simple, still cooling looking to me even though she might look like Blossom. Not sure if I'll get this tattoo.


I have an idea but I haven't found an image similarly to edit enough to show what I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a Astronaut Skeleton in a Star Wars X-Wing suit doing an Airwalk on a skateboard.

Here is my closest


Best looking so far
I kinda want to have it look like it's 3D too


First edit


I can't remember where I found this and I don't own it but I like it.



The Office - Hiya Buddy Post It Note
A nice small sketch. I would probably put it on my foot or something.

Colorful Lava Lamp
I want this small tattoo on my leg somewhere. I'm not sure if it's possible but I want the blue to glow in the dark.



Lady Stormtrooper
I've wanted this tattoo for a while and I still might get it on my right leg on the right side.


That's all for now. If I have any other art stuff, I'll post it here. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment