Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Woodworking & 1st House

     Heynow, It's been a while but today I figured I would put up some pictures of my latest woodworking projects and update you with my life. First the woodworking:
The latest and proudest project: Bear Polygon
(without filter & border)

Used guitar fretboard belt buckle

Two "Drink Local" Wall Mounted Bottle Openers

Yardstick Business Card Holder

Batman Belt Buckle
Super Mario Bros. 3 Coin

Minecraft Diamond Sword

Super Mario Bros. 3 - Mario Jumping

Super Mario Bros. - Mario Jumping

     That's what I've been up to creatively. Personally, Holly and I have bought a house together and we are in the process of moving in. We bought appliances Saturday, went curtain rod and curtain showing Sunday, and then did miscellaneous stuff for the house Labor Day Monday. Thursday I'll be taking off work to get movers to move in all our stuff. It's gonna be stressful but over time it will work in the end and we'll be happier for it. For the first time in our lives, we can call some thing big our own. The next biggest step is marriage in October and I can't wait for that. Hope everyone out there is doing well and I'll try and post sooner. Later peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment