Thursday, March 3, 2011

New to me, Used Washer and Dryer?

     Heynow. It's been a few days since I've posted something. I'm at work today and early this morning, Mom called me up. She found out that someone from her work is selling a used washer and dryer for a total of $75. WOW, all that for that much money. So good!
     I just hope that it won't interfere with a date I have on Saturday, in Manchester. Yeah, there's a girl that contacted me on an online dating website and we've been talking almost everyday since February 24th. We started emailing each other on the website, then she gave me her cell phone number and now we have planned a date in Manchester because she lives in Hazard and we wanted to meet half way. I don't know if that was a good idea or not because we don't really know the surroundings. Anyway, I'm thinking it's going to be a good date.
     We got new computers at the office and I think I have updated everything. We've got drawings, letters, contacts, and email going. The only problem left is connecting the computers together to get to the printers. CAD1 has the plotter and CAD2 (which I'm on now) has the printer. So when I have to plot something out I have to save it on a flash drive and then take it to the other computer. I'll figure it out, maybe today.
     I hope the rest of the week will be great. Hopefully I can get the washer and dryer tomorrow and have some clean clothes to wear for my date. Wish me luck. My life is boring, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment