Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Boba Fett!

     Heynow. I'm at work yet again. This morning I've got a bit of work but I had an idea for another stencil like painting. I found a good picture and photoshopped it. 

Boba Fett
"Star Wars" Trilogy

     I tried to find the best colors to fit the character and the colors from his costume. I do have an extra 12" x 12" canvas but I don't know what to put on it. Jimi Hendrix, Boba Fett, or Kurt Cobain. Since I just made up this Boba Fett, I'm leaning on this one since it has a good color theory and look.
    Well, I asked mom to call that place in Middlesboro and she called me back today and said she left a message. She also asked a few co-workers and said there's a few places around that are open but cost way too much. Hopefully we'll get some good news and in the meantime I'm going to check out if there's any apartments available over a few stores on Cumberland Avenue. There might be something there but I need to see who owns the places. Well that's it for now, enjoy the Boba Fett stencil. My life is exciting, later peeps.

UPDATE (As of 6:14PM): I called that place on Cumberland Avenue and it is less than a block away from work! I get to have a look around the place and it is right above a coffee shop called "Shades of Brown". I've always wanted to go there but I like to have someone with me and since I don't take too many breaks I haven't been there with anyone or by myself. I really, really hope I get it. I'm supposed to meet with the lady Thursday to look it over. I stopped by her office, which is across the road, after work and signed an application. It kinda sounds like I'm the only one applied at the moment but someone might be looking at it tomorrow. I don't know, I'm just making up stories in my head again to make me nervous. Anyway, that's my update. Everyone send me your good vibes and prayers on Thursday. It's going to be busy with work (Bid Meeting at a Health Center, Orthodontist at around 1:00PM, and then Apartment Meeting at 5:00PM) so hopefully everything will work out. My life is boring, later peepers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment