Thursday, December 16, 2010

Slippery when Icy

     
     Heynow. It's 11:00PM and this is a late blog. I had another "snow day" but really it's an "ice day". I woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head (haha get it?), took a shower, got dressed, ate some breakfast and then walked outside. When I got a few steps on my sidewalk, I almost slipped and fell on my ass but with my cat like reflexes I managed to stay on my feet. When I stabilized I thought to myself "Crap", then I looked at my truck which was covered in ice and thought "Shit!". I managed to get my door open with out frozen incident. Started the truck and got my ice scrapper. Most of the ice was easy to remove because it was formed into one piece. When my vehicular device was warmed up and ready I started to slowly exit my apartment complex. My first obstacle was the slope going up hill to exit. I have to make a left turn to go up hill, I made my turn slowly and tried to go slow. Of course it was icy so I spun out a little. I changed gears and put it in reverse so I could have another go at it with faster speed, that didn't work. After that, I gave up and made my way back to my parking spot and called my boss and told him my situation and story. After that call I was on the computer for a few minutes trying to decide if I should go back to bed and sleep some more or stay up and do something. I came to the result of going back to bed. At around 10:40AM my mom called and woke me up. I talked to her for a few minutes and told her my story with the icy roads. After the call I fell back asleep. I woke up again at around 12:30PM and was going to get up but fell back asleep again. I finally got up at around 2:30PM and watched some TV and made me some late lunch /early dinner of corn dogs. I haven't had corn dogs in a long time and when I saw them when grocery shopping I thought "Why not". They were okay. The rest of the day was computer YouTube video watching and Facebookin'. Late this even I forgot that I needed to record a song and video myself doing it. Fail for the day. Lately on days like these, I just do not do anything. I need to do stuff. I've got paintings to be done and recording / videoing to be recorded / videoed. Which reminds me, I need to buy some more canvases. I always need more canvases! This time a friend of mine wants two black and white paintings that I already have done and sold. So it'll be a little bit easier than from scratch. And my friend is a way better artist than I am which I think is weird. Just do it yourself, it'll be way better. Other than that stuff, you're good to go. My life is exciting, later yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment