Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend Review, Video Editing, Homeowner?, More Paintings

     Heynow. I'm at work yet again. My weekend was not that great. I tried to see who all had parties and no one had any. And if someone did, it was private or something. So I ended up not going to anything. My other friend didn't have a party to goto either so I asked him to either come over or I come to his house and hangout. But he got caught up in something and couldn't do anything. So Saturday I didn't do anything, other than edit this video :) Eric Smith & The Grasshoppers - Listen To What I'm Saying
     I had fun filming, recording, and editing it. I have a new video editing software and I'm testing it out. I can tell you right now that it's better than Windows Movie Maker. I need to figure out how to do green screen on the new software too, if it can. I need to get some more green posters to do the green screen and I need to find the best kind of lights to light the screen properly. That might take awhile because I need to save up my money. I have "low funds" about now. I need to remind myself to write a check today for my rent. I realized that I'm in the "Rent Is Too Damn High" category now.
     My mom called me last Thursday saying that there's a house for sale in Middlesboro and that I might be interested in it. She said that the rent would be lower if I owned it. Of course, it's a fixer-upper. She said, that everybody would help me out fixing it up. I haven't checked out the neighborhood yet so hopefully it's an okay neighborhood. I might check it out today after work. I kinda remember where the location is. I have painted a few things lately. Here are the results:

The Three Stooges 
for my Dad.

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night (Four Head Shot)
Sold to ??? (It's a secret)

The Beatles - HELP! (Album Cover)
For Sale!

The Blues Brothers
Sold to Connie Cowan Carroll

Bob Dylan Poster (Updated with more colors)
Sold to Chris Abner
     I guess that's all I'll post today. Until next time, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment