Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Boring Uneventful Day

     Heynow. Last night was pretty fun even though I didn't know a lot of people there, at first. As I drove home (remember it's an hour drive), I got a text from a friend asking if her ex-boyfriend at the party brought a girl, which he didn't. But it was the way she asked and the way I felt giving her an answer (that didn't matter). I'll quote her message "Because you are my best friend and I love you, I will ask u a question that u will keep a secret. Was [ex-boyfriend's name] with a girl at that party?" I simply replied "No". "Swear?" "I swear". I felt completely used and empty. I felt like she was just talking nice to me to get that information, which was weird. That relationship ended badly and she is still jealous about something. I dunno, I'm fine with giving her that information now, which was meaningless to me. Plus I don't think either one knows I have a blog.
     Today was a boring day. I first woke up at 8:39am. I fell back asleep and woke up again at 2:32pm. Got up watched some football, made some lunch, and then on the computer watching YouTube videos. Now you're up to date. I'm listening to John Lennon: Legend on vinyl again, because I didn't finish it yesterday. There's just something about vinyl records that sound good. I was thinking about buying a wooden pipe (because they look cool) on ebay (unused, of course) because I found out that I have a bad oral fixation (No, get your head out of the gutter). Actually I have a toothpick in my month now. Since I gave up cigarettes, the fixation has increased. I didn't get a wooden pipe, mainly because I need to save up my money. Not that I'm broke but I somehow think I'm broke. It's good to have that mentality sometimes. I might paint a picture tonight, I'm not sure if I wanna do that or watch T.V. or play a video game online. Actually I was planning on doing laundry at around 4:30pm but got caught up on watching videos and being lazy. So I guess tomorrow will be laundry day. I've thought about going to the apartments rec. room and bringing my guitar and playing / writing a song. What to write about, I don't know. Probably not about spinning clothes, unless I somehow use it as a analogy. I've thought about bringing a canvas and my paint supplies and paint while I do my laundry. The last time I did laundry there, I found that no one actually stays there. They turn on the machine that then leave. So I got up the courage to do that and worked out well. I was nervous to leave my clothes there in case someone came and stole my clothes. But they have camera and security so that made me feel better leaving my clothes there. I guess I'll do that from now on. So exciting! Sorry if my laundry story was boring.
     My neck is feeling better now that I bought that massager. It wasn't that it hurt really bad, it was just annoying. I'll make me some tea now (want some?), my life is exciting. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment