Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pop Art, Parks and Recreation, and Audrey Hepburn

     Heynow. Things have not been busy with work since my boss has something personal going on so he told me yesterday that I will be slowly transferring to Vaughn & Melton which is a walk away from the office. So hopefully I can get full time there with a higher pay raise. Anyway, since it has been slow I have done some more pop art designs, so lets get started:

Audrey Hepburn

Chuck Norris

Ernest Hemingway

Han Solo

James Bond (Sean Connery)

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rocky

Super Mario Bros. 3

John Wayne

Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski 

Walter White from Breaking Bad

The Beatles

Slash of Guns N Roses

Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron Man

Captain America

Captain America

     I have been watching a lot of Parks and Recreation and I love the Ron Swanson character so I've been thinking about doing a wood burning on a piece of wood. The third Ron Swanson image will probably be the image I will burn, so when that happens I will post pictures. I will be doing the Audrey Hepburn design for my girlfriend but it will only be black and white. I liked the Tiffany Blue color so that's what I posted it. Well I guess that's all for now. Later peeps.

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding work on the Audrey Hepburn pop art! Love the color and image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric,
    I was wondering if I could use the third Ron Swanson image on a single t-shirt. I just need one shirt.
    Thank you!
    Emily Buri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric,

    Can I use your image of Ron Swanson on a customink T-shirt? It's a birthday present for my wife. Thank!

    ReplyDelete