Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Punch-Out, Child Hank, Sonic Ringtones

     Heynow, it's been awhile again but lately there's been nothing going on at work. It gets that way during the winter. Anyway, I got bored yesterday and made some GIFs and some other pictures. Mainly about "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out" and one about Nerdfighteria (Project for Awesome, Vlogbrothers, Hank Green).
Mac 14-0 14KO

Bald Bull - Bull Charge Stomach Punch

Mac - Victory

Mike Tyson - Wink

Soda Popinski - Laughing

Child Hank Green - Deal With It

     Today I'm going to try to make some Sonic the Hedgehog ringtones. I post pictures, songs, and videos on my tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/erikesemo
     Well, that's all I have to post for today. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you and yours. Later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment