Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Steady As It Goes


     Heynow. It's quite a while since I've made a post. I'll try and recap whats been going on. Angel and I are dating and this weekend, she is coming down to meet my parents and Casey & Ashley. The week after, I think we are going to Lexington to visit her dad. Life is great. I haven't been this happy....ever. I have a job that I like (I'm close to), I have a girlfriend, and there's not a lot of drama. The only thing is money. Of course it's still a thing but I'm thinking of ways to get a better education and job. Whether it's a state job or going to UK to get a bachelors degree.
     Which reminds me, I need to get started on my portfolio. And I need to get a UK portfolio application. I was working on the UT application and since I live in Kentucky now, tuition will be a little cheaper. I think I have to pay for an application like last time. Lets hope not, I'm going to check now. SON OF A BITCH! I had to apply by Feb. 1st. Now I have to wait till next year if I wanna do it. This sucks. Now the only option is to work somewhere else. I won't do that till this job goes under. This sucks, I really wanted to do it this time. Wait, am I a undergrad or grad? I got a associates from Southeast Community & Technical College. I'm so confused. I forget all the terms and stuff. Ah crap, after looking further into it, it had to be done before Jan. 15th. I am so late on everything. I just don't get it sometimes. I could still try and goto UT. I don't know. Maybe just look for a state job or go to Vaughn & Melton. They're right here and in other locations, plus I know a few people there. Just thinking about money and how I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck and if I wanna start a family, I'll have comfortable amount of money so I (and we) can do it. Sometimes I feel like I wanna do something different other than architecture as a career. Like music whether it's an sound engineer, producer, musician, or anything in recording. I don't know. I'm at the point in my life where I feel like doing something else. So much stress I'm not suppose to put on myself. I'm just gonna forget it and just tell everyone that I'm doing a portfolio anyway. So say that I'm trying at least, and even though I'm not doing the portfolio, I'm still trying anyway.
     I guess in the meantime, I can look for a state job on a website and bookmark it so when the time comes, I'll have some sort of plan on looking for a job. Nothing that I could see but I bookmarked it and I'll look on it later when I need to get another job in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment