Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Weekend, Sick Monday, Work Tuesday

     Heynow. It's been awhile since I've done one so here we go again. This past weekend was great. I went to Hazard to visit my now "girlfriend", Angel. I drove down and felt like I was there in no time. It's a two hour drive, so when I arrived at her work place to pick her up, I had to pee. I sent her a text saying I'm here but with no answer. Her work is in a plaza and next door was "Tractor Supply" so I went in and went to the bathroom. When I came out, I noticed my phone was on "No .Net Network" which means nothing is coming in and nothing is coming out. So I got worried and tried to to fix it. I usually fix it with calling my office so it finally fixed it. I went back to my truck and added some more deodorant. I waited for a few minutes and as I was looking out the window, she knocked on the passenger side window. She came in and I kissed her. Of course it wasn't the first time but it was a week the last time I saw her. Her plan for the date was to get something to eat and have a picnic somewhere. We finally decided to go to her old high school lunch area outside. I wasn't really hungry so I got some chicken from Wendy's. We had a good time talking and getting close with each other. Later on her sister came by and said hi. Her sister is not shy about talking about anything. Her sister left and we were alone again. We talked some more and then we went to her house to hang out. She lives in the woods but it's a nice place. She has a cat, Tequila, and I told her I was allergic but I wasn't really affected by it. We watched TV for a while and then it was time for bed and we continued to watch TV in bed. Her sister and her boyfriend later came in that night.
     The next morning we got up and she made breakfast. Biscuits, eggs and I made myself some tea. She was out of eggs but we got into my truck and went to the local gas station to get some eggs and milk. After breakfast, her sister and her boyfriend went to London to go to the Flea Market. Angel and I stayed and hung out the rest of the day. But it was time for me to go and she needed to see her mom in the hospital. I didn't want to go and she didn't want me to go either but I had to go. I drove home and forgot about the time change. When I got home, I changed my clocks. We kept texting each other until it was bed time.
     On Monday, I felt sick and dizzy so I took the day off. I just slept and took some medicine. I basically listened to the radio and watched some TV when I was up.
     On Tuesday, I was okay and went to work. It was a slow day until the end of the day. A few people came in and it took awhile to get it settled. I walked home and then ordered some pizza for dinner.
     Today, I'm at work and it's slow right now. The boss is at the post office at the moment. Yeah, that's it. Life is pretty good now that I have a girlfriend. I'll try and get some more painting idea on here too. Well, I guess that's it. My life is boring, later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment