Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Busy Weekend

     Heynow. It's been another busy weekend. On Friday, I got my satellite TV hooked up. That was pretty much the last piece of the puzzle for me completely moving in. I didn't turn on the gas so that's still one less bill to pay. I still have the base board heaters just so I don't freeze to death. That night my parents came by to help me move in a used washer and dryer into my apartment. I actually got both of them for $50. There were some parts missing and I needed to get that. So on Saturday I got up a little early, for a Saturday, to drive to Corbin and get the supplies I needed at Lowe's. It's an hour drive but I needed the stuff. That day, mom and dad were at Sean's house helping him move. So I stayed at my parents house and did laundry and got ready for my date in Manchester.
     That night was a great night, even though it was raining the whole time. I'm not that familiar with Manchester so i didn't know what exactly to do. I mapquested the directions and then tried to find a good place to eat for dinner. I saw a few options but couldn't find the places. Anyway, we met at a gas station and then drove to a Mexican restaurant to eat. We finally met! I was really nervous but not as nervous as she stated. We talked and ate our meal then went to Wal-Mart to walk around. Then it came time to kinda go but instead we kept talking in my truck.  We got closer and closer and I leaned in to kiss and she kissed back. I get really nervous when doing that because I've leaned in before and the other part did not follow through. Anyway, we kissed and it was really awesome. We still talked some more about family, ourselves, and other random things and then we made out. At around 3:00AM and it was time to leave but neither of us really wanted to go. I was totally awake and felt like it was only 10:00PM but the next day I had to help my brother move. We kissed each other goodbye and drove home our separate ways. It was a great night, it was the first time that I've ever met someone on the internet and she was fantastic. It was the first time for her too. So all in all it was an awesome date. I think we are going to alternate each available weekend to see each other. I think I'm going to Hazard the first weekend and then she'll come to Middlesboro. I'm really happy in my dating situation now :). My living is good, my dating is good, I'm getting more exercise, I'm feeling better (even though I kinda feel like something is creeping up) and I'm excited about new beginnings in Spring. I might do a vlog walking home today just to update everything since my last vlog.
     Okay, on Sunday my mom called at 9:12AM to wake me up. I later called Casey to tell him that he needed to pick me up. I got ready and we made our way to Sean's old house in Frankfort. We loaded all the big stuff that was left and headed to his new house. We then unloaded it and then five minutes later, we all drove home. Luckily I slept a little on the way back home. Casey dropped me off at mom and dad's because my clothes were still there and then I headed back to Middlesboro. It was a long ass day. I got home at around 7:30PM. I later then went to bed at 10:30PM. Now it's 11:14AM and I'm at work. I've got somethings to do now so I'll go. My life is exciting, later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment