Monday, January 3, 2011

I ask a lot of questions that you can't answer.

     Heynow. It's 8:56AM and I'm at work at the moment. I guess this will be an all day blog. I've got work to do but I'm not in the mood to do it. I guess I'll go back and forth with work and play. I still need to pay my rent today. The land lady hasn't been in all weekend. Hopefully I won't have to pay extra since I'm technically late. I've got a check in my pocket with a 2010 date. I'm a good renter. I don't bother them, I'm quite, and I'm usually on time with my rent. I wish everyone would move out of the apartments around me, especially the people above me. They have kids and they like loud music. I don't really care about the other neighbors. One of them are nice and the other are druggies, I think. The boss walked in at around 9 o'clock. Hopefully he won't give me more big work. I guess after this week with the rent check and bills, I'll get the new camera. I'll try and paint something today after work to get some extra money. I gotta get into the mood sometimes to paint. Have the radio on, the overhead dining table light on and have the motivation. I'll make sure to post pictures here for sure and Facebook and my new Twitter account (http://www.twitter.com/erikesemo) Follow me! I'm getting excited about getting the new camera and I need to think of new original funny video ideas. I might do a painting in a time lapse thing again depending on how much time I have on the camera or memory card. I do want to tell you my interactive video idea but I don't want to spoil it. I looked it up and no one has done what I've thought of. It'll all come down to timed buttons and good video editing and I think I'll use the green screen. Which reminds me, I need to find the perfect background. Found it on the first try and the first picture. Now, I'll edit it so it's not exactly the background because of copyright or something. Okay, I fixed up the background and an object that I need to animate. This video may take a couple days to do. I mean I'm doing green screen, I'm animating, I'm timed editing and I'm doing this for free. It might take some time to do but I think when it comes out, it'll be awesome. Hopefully it'll look professional and a lot of people notice it. Oh, it's almost lunch time. I'm back from lunch now. And I have: the background, the objects, and the background music and some sound effects. I think I have all the elements now and all I have to do now is: buy the camera, film it, edit it, and post it. I don't know if I'll even put in the objects but I want it to be great I'll do it. I don't know I'm just expecting a lot of work out of a one or two minute video. I'll have make an intro on how to do it, then do it, then have an outro. So maybe a three minute video. I don't know just expect it to be good. I'll let you know when it comes out and what all I did to make it and how the idea cam about.
     My boss came in from lunch with his girlfriend. I hope they both leave soon. They came in at around 2:45PM and it's been about half an hour since then. I've been working while they have been in my boss's office. It's 3:53PM and I'm guessing it's almost time for them to go. Oh crap, I forgot that I'll need another prop to buy. I hope they have something at Wal-Mart and it's cheap. Because I need the camera, a SD card and then that prop. The camera and SD card are about $150 total. I don't know if I get all three. Maybe I can get the prop the next time I'm there and pay in cash. Ugh. That's for another day. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment