Monday, January 10, 2011

Yous sexy like...

     Heynow, I had a snow day from work today. I didn't do a lot today but I did paint. Here's Bob Dylan:
      Sorry, it's not for sale. I took a picture of it with my new camera. I'm so happy about that camera. I do wish that it had some other features like night vision but oh well. A friend of mine texted me at about 4:20PM and we've been going back in forth with jokes and lines that we thought of ourselves. Jokes like "Yous like King Kong, bitches are better than bananas." Basically "Yous sexy like" jokes. He started it but I started the thread. Good times with old friends. Anyway, that was my day. I probably can't goto work tomorrow either. This weather is getting bad. Snowed last night, this morning, now tonight and tomorrow morning, then a few days after that. Like three days in a row. Anyway, I'll go now. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment