Monday, December 20, 2010

Tea Drinkin Boxer

     
     Heynow. Ah, I'm at work and it's 1:05PM. This weekend was pretty fun. Friday night I was editing a video for the "Project for Awesome" on YouTube. Here's my entry: Project for Awesome Video. Anyway, Friday night my sis-in-law, Ashley called me up asking if I wanted to hang out with my brother Casey, her and her cousin Mollie. I said sure but I had to make sure that my video was posted on YouTube. It took awhile but it worked and I got a lot of comments and one from the founders of the project, John of the "vlogbrothers". Anyway, Friday night I drove up to hang out and we played Clue and Mad Gab. Went to bed late and woke up at around 1 o'clock along with everybody else. About an hour later I went to mom and dad's to hang out with them. While over there I ate lunch, watched some TV and mom told me that I have a remote control helicopter for a present and I played with it for a few minutes. Around the time I was about to leave and head back to my brothers house, Dave texted me and wanted to hang out. So I met up with him and we went to Corbin and hung out while Christmas shopping. I got a universal gift that's hilarious, an electric kettle, and some more canvases. After we hung out, I went back to my brothers house were Ashley's parents were making dinner. We all played Mad Gab and then watched the ending to the movie Knocked Up, that's when I left. I got home at about 11:30PM and after a few hours, went to my own comfy bed. The next day, Sunday (yesterday), I woke up at around 11:00AM and made cinnamon rolls that I bought. They were oh so good along with my freshly brewed tea. I later was on the computer editing some sound clips to put in my iTunes, while listening to the Titans game on my TV (Titans won Woohoo!). Then later I cleaned my kitchen and did laundry. While editing sound clips, I came across a soundtrack from the Punch Out video game on Wii and NES. It got me into the mood to play it again. I haven't completely finished it so I had to train to fight the Great Tiger Title Bout. I played for about an hour and a half with a dinner break and I beat the Great Tiger in one fight. Next is Don Flamenco, I'll probably play some when I get off work because it's getting me into the mood. It's now 3:28PM and I'm ready to head home. Today I've been thinking if I get any days off for holidays. I have holiday days left (I think 2) and vacation (1) and sick day (1) a total of four days. But I'm thinking, what days is Mr. Adam's taking off? Thursday and Friday? Just Friday? Maybe starting Wednesday. I don't know. Maybe he'll be here Friday, Christmas Eve. I'm not sure how to use up my days. I'll check now, on how many days I have left. I have three holiday days and one sick day. I had to use a vacation day because of the ice on Thursday. So I have a total of four days to spend before the year is over. I'm thinking Thursday(23rd), Friday( 24th), then the 30th and 31st. I'll make sure to let him know if I do, do it. It'll be a two week three day work weeks. That'll be cool. My buddy Dave has this week off for Christmas break from work and he's done with this semester for college so we'll hang out more this week. Okay, that's all for me. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment