Monday, November 29, 2010

8-Bit / MIDI file Ringtones!

     Heynow. Okay...that last post was weird. I promise I'm sober now and at work. I remember typing somethings down but not finishing it. I'll have to look back on that. I remember at the time, I was like "Wow, that would sound good in a song." Maybe I was right, maybe I was wrong. I'll look at it when I get home. I actually don't drink that much, by myself anyway. It was a boring night so I thought I'd have a drink and watch a movie on my computer. So I did and it turned out to be an okay night. *Sigh* Where did the weekend go? It's Monday now and it's 4:15PM, about the time my boss leaves for the day. I have had work to do and I've done it. While procrastinating I found these 8-Bit (MIDI) files on YouTube and I thought about cutting some up and making ringtones: Here Comes The Sun [8-Bit]Hello, Goodbye [8-Bit]Star Wars Theme [8-Bit]Rocky Theme [8-Bit].
     Here Comes The Sun sounds awesome, Hello Goodbye sounds like a Super Mario Bros. underwater kinda music, Star Wars is EPIC, and Rocky sounds like you're fighting the boss on NES Punch Out. Frickin' awesome! I downloaded them using a special website ;) When I get home, I'll chop'em up and make them shorter so I can use them as ringtones. There are quite a few that I have a tested and some are not that great chopped up into less than 20 seconds. I wish I could have whole songs play when I get a call, then again I have an old phone, about two years old. I actually take care of my phones, because I can't afford the insurance, lol. It's about quitting time. So I guess that's it for today. My life is exciting, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment